The foundation OSTS (counsel of associations of Chemical Engineering) was founded at March 4th 1988. In this counsel the four associations for Chemical Engineering students of The Netherlands work together to organise joint activities. The four associations are the “Technologisch Gezelschap” from the TU Delft, T.S.V. ‘Jan Pieter Minckelers’ from the TU Eindhoven, C.T.S.G. Alembic from the University of Twente and G.T.D. Bernoulli from the University of Groningen. Each association is represented by one board member.
The aim of this collaboration is to bring the associations and the members hereof closer together. Visiting interesting companies together with students of other universities is made possible.
For more information take a look at the website of the OSTS.
- 2017-2018 Bas Disselhorst & Sven Broekman
- 2016-2017: Bas Disselhorst
- 2015-2016: Johnny Tran
- 2014-2015: Johnny Tran
- 2013-2014: Minke Janssens
- 2012-2013: Annienke Kingma
- 2011-2012: Jilles Telgenhof
- 2010-2011: Karin Kuipers
- 2006-2007: Aaldrik Haayer & Raymond Roepers
- 2005-2006: Camiel Janssen