Shell (Silver Sponsor)
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with far-reaching and wide business interests - from oil exploration to power generation to consumer services. With 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries, we play a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. A career with Shell is more than just a day job. It’s an opportunity to join a company who tackle real world problems. Also, joining Shell means getting more out of your working life than you thought possible.
At Shell, we believe in offering you a wide range of career routes. The scale and global reach of our business means we have a huge range of both technical and commercial opportunities for graduates and early career professionals.
Where will you fit in?
We have openings in a wide variety of business areas. Our Technical and Commercial roles (Finance, HR, IT) are open to candidates from a number of disciplines.
Two routes into Shell
There are two alternative routes into Shell, each a different experience. Explore the specific entry areas, so you can make an informed decision on the right application journey for you.
- Option A: Shell Recruitment Day Find out how well you cope with various business scenarios.
- Option B: Internship First-hand exposure to a range of real-life business projects.
Why join Shell?
- A win-win partnership: You fulfill your potential; we benefit from your skills.
- A supportive culture: Help when you need it and responsibility from day one.
- A career platform: Flexible career paths and a continuous learning culture.
- A global business: International teamwork and overseas career possibilities.
- A great package: Competitive performance-related salary and generous benefits.
Onboarding and Early Career Development
Our Global Onboarding programme ensures that you’ll enjoy a positive experience throughout your first year in the job. Early Career Development will continue to further support your progress for up to five years.
More information about these exciting opportunities at Shell can be found on our careers website:
Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.
"Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer."
PO Box 162, 2501 AN The Hague - NL
Telephone Number: +31 70 377 4110
Year of foundation: 1907
Number of offices globally: 70
Number of offices in The Netherlands: 9
Number of active countries: ± 90
Number of employees globally:± 90,000 (2011)
Number of employees in The Netherlands: ± 11,000
Number of yearly recruited academics in The Netherlands: ± 100
Number of yearly internships in The Netherlands: ± 100
Head office globally: The Hague
Head office in The Netherlands: The Hague
Revenue: 470,171 billion US dollars (2011)